SLIDER

Biscuiteers | Launch Party in Northcote Road


Is it really the 1st of December? Well, it does finally feel like Christmas! 

Actually, it started to feel very Christmas-sy from mid last week after attending Biscuiteers* launch party at their newly opened boutique in Northcote Road. Everything in store was so festive and cheery, from the cute Christmas biscuits to the gingerbread house on display. The ambience of the boutique was wonderful too, it felt homey and very chic at the same time. 











The lovely Biscuiteers team took care of us with champagne and mini cupcakes, and with some simple demonstrations at the icing workshop, my sister and I were ready to ice our own, which we took home with us afterwards.

Wow, I never knew icing was this hard?! The concentration it took just to ice in a straight line without it curling as it came out of the piping bag! 







Icing our own biscuit tree decorations was tremendous fun, so much fun that 2 hours just flew by without us even realising. We also found out that Biscuiteers offer afternoon tea parties where you can ice your own biscuits, have a cuppa and a chat, what a great idea for a hen party/baby shower/birthday! 

Biscuiteers have an online shop and will also post worldwide, a great way to send a gift to friends and family whether they live in or outside of UK. 

"Why send flowers when you can send biscuits?" I love their tagline! 

I bought this super cute Christmas tree biscuit for my 3yro niece. It will be making it in my hand luggage all the way to Hong Kong this week! 


*I was a guest at Biscuiteers, introduced by my lovely friend who writes the fabulous blog onesliceoflemon. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! =)

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and make my day =)

© LUCY LOVES TO EAT • Theme by MG Studio.